Quantum Theory Miniterm 2009
1) how can light be photons and waves
at the same time?
2) is light a wave or a particle?
3) what are matter waves?
is all matter waves?
4) what exactly is quantum mechanics
and how do you apply it?
5) how are complex elements spectra
6) is quantum teleportation possible?
7) how will quantum computing work?
8) what is quantum entanglement?
9) how do delayed-choice experiments
10) how can classical physics still be
true on the macroscopic level if quantum physics is true?
11) what remaining questions in
quantum theory are unanswered?
12) what are the paradoxes
(Schroedinger's cat, Galileo's ship) of quantum theory? how did
they come about? how do they fit into quantum theory?
13) how can we test the parallel
worlds mentioned in the "100 Years of Quantum Mysteries" article?
14) what is the Standard Model and
where does it fail? why?